HELP PRESERVE THE WISDOM OF TIBET
BECOME A FRIEND OF TASHI CHOLING
CENTER FOR BUDDHIST STUDIES
In the modern world, with its busy distractions, it is easier to find a Starbucks or WalMart than it is to find a place like Tashi Choling Center for Buddhist Studies.
Tashi Choling provides inner refreshment and spiritual inspiration to everyone who visits it. Tashi Choling's presence itself resonates a peaceful and positive influence in the environment, community and culture. In addition, Tashi Choling offers many opportunities for spiritual practice and growth, through retreats and practices from the ancient wisdom tradition of Tibetan Buddhism.
Many hundreds of people were drawn to give their time, energy and money in order to build the temple, statues, stupa and other aspects of Tashi Choling's physical facilities. Even today, Tashi Choling depends upon donations and volunteer contributions for its well-being.
Of course, you are cordially invited to take part in classes, retreats and programs we offer. Even if you don't see yourself actively participating at this time, you can support Tashi Choling by becoming a member of Friends of Tashi Choling.
Exercise a positive influence in the world. Join other like-minded friends who are helping Tashi Choling preserve the wisdom of Tibet-- an effort that naturally augments peace and wisdom both in the outer environment and within us.
FRIENDS OF TASHI CHOLING
|Benefactor||$1,000 or more|
Other Forms of Giving
- Automatic Monthly Contribution - Authorize automatic withdrawal from your account on a monthly basis
- Memorial and Named Gifts - Honor a family member, loved one or friend by donating in their name.
- Matching Gifts - Encourage your employer to add Tashi Choling to their corporate matching gifts program, effectively doubling the size of your donations.
- Designated Gifts - Create a donor-advised fund to support a specific need.
- Planned Giving - Support Tashi Choling's programs through bequests, charitable remainder trusts and gift annuities and maximize personal objectives while minimizing after-tax costs.
- Stock Donations
Please send your contribution to:
Tashi Choling Center for Buddhist Studies
P.O. Box 64
Ashland, OR 97520
Or you may donate through Paypal by using this link:
Tashi Choling is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation.
Your tax-deductible donations are always appreciated.
You may send donations to Tashi Choling, Box 64, Ashland, OR 97520.